Renewable Energy in South Africa - New Market Report
New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 09/16/2013 --Renewable Energy in South Africa industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the South Africa renewable energy market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The renewable energy market consists of the consumption of electricity generated via geothermal, biomass and waste, solar, wind and hydroelectric means.
- The South African renewable energy market had total revenues of $0.1bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 29.3% between 2008 and 2012.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 21.9% between 2008 and 2012, to reach a total of 2.4 TWh in 2012.
- The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 15.8% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $0.3bn by the end of 2017.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the renewable energy market in South Africa
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the renewable energy market in South Africa
Leading company profiles reveal details of key renewable energy market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the South Africa renewable energy market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the South Africa economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the South Africa renewable energy market by value in 2012?
What will be the size of the South Africa renewable energy market in 2017?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the South Africa renewable energy market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wind Power in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Market Share, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Solar PV in South Africa, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Renewable Energy - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Solar Thermal Power Market to 2020 - Asia-Pacific Continues to See Increased Investments While Effective FITs in the Middle East and Africa Create Lucrative Solar Power Destinations
- Emerging Power Markets in South-East Asia, Middle East and Africa to 2020 - Government's Restructuring Reforms Encouraging Private Participation will Enhance Price Competition and Efficiency
- Power Markets in Emerging Economies - Market Outlook, Capacity and Generation, Opportunities and Challenges to 2020
- Mainstream Renewable Power Ltd. - Alternative Energy - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Solar Photovoltaic Power Market to 2020 - Market Leaders to Achieve Grid Parity due to Decreasing Module Prices, Low Maintenance and Ease of Installation
- Renewable Energy Market in South and Central America to 2020 - Clean Development Mechanism Projects and Climate Financing to Increase Renewables Share in the Energy Mix
- South Africa Oil Markets, 2012
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/322561