Rethinking Beauty: Exploring New Growth Models - New Report Available
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Rethinking Beauty: Exploring New Growth Models", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 11/13/2013 --As the beauty industry gears up for another challenging year of economic uncertainty, companies must offer the right mix of quality and value, and look beyond traditional markets. In a recovering global environment, there is scope for upscale targeted solutions, which offer not only technically advanced formulations but increasingly personalised services. At the other end of the scale, a one-size-fits-all approach seems to suit a lifestyle where value-for-money and time-saving are paramount.
Euromonitor International's Rethinking Beauty: Exploring New Growth Models global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Beauty and Personal Care market and highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and criteria for success. The report also explores developments in the premium vs mass/masstige segments, and the evolution of novel beauty concepts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Baby and Child-specific Products, Bath and Shower, Colour Cosmetics, Deodorants, Depilatories, Fragrances, Hair Care, Mass Cosmetics, Men's Grooming, Oral Care, Oral Care Excl Power Toothbrushes, Premium Cosmetics, Sets/Kits, Skin Care, Sun Care.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Beauty and Personal Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beauty and Personal Care in New Zealand
- Rethinking Male and Female Health and Beauty Routines
- Bath and Shower in New Zealand
- Men's Grooming in New Zealand
- Beauty and Personal Care in India
- Sun Care in New Zealand
- Deodorants in New Zealand
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in New Zealand
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in New Zealand to 2017
- The Future of the Skincare Market in New Zealand to 2017
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/375128