Luxury Cigars in South Korea: New Research Report Available at Fast Market Research
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/13/2014 --South Korea's luxury cigar market could not avoid negative retail value growth in 2013. Value sales declined by 2% to reach Won500 million. This is largely due to a still weak and narrow consumer base, and to such cigars having a relatively higher price than ordinary tobacco. The limited number of cigar specialists in the country also contributed to the negative growth.
Euromonitor International's Luxury Cigars in South Korea report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Luxury Cigars market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market and their effects on Luxury Cigars retailing along with the development of consumers' shopping patterns. Forecasts to 2018 illustrate how the market is set to change
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Luxury Cigars market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Luxury Goods in South Korea
- Luxury Goods in South Africa
- Luxury Cigars in South Africa
- Hotels in South Korea to 2017: Market Databook
- GG Cigars CC (The Cigar Club) in Luxury Goods (South Africa)
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2017
- Cigars in South Korea
- Luxury Cigars in Argentina
- Cigars in South Africa
- Luxury Goods in Poland
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
Fast Market Research, Inc.
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/504819