Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Peru 2014 - Status, Opportunities, Market Forecasts
The Report Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Peru 2014 provides information on pricing, market analysis, shares, forecast, and company profiles for key industry participants. - MarketResearchReports.biz
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 03/16/2015 --Synopsis
This report is a thorough analysis of Peru's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
* This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Peru.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
View Full Report a
* Independent market sizing of Peru HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Download Detail Report With Complete TOC
Reasons To Buy
* The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Peru 2014 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
Explore All Latest Published Reports By WealthInsight
* At the end of 2013, Peruvian HNWIs held 38.7% (US$49.3 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country, which is higher than the global average of 20–30%.
* WealthInsight expects foreign asset holdings to increase to US$63.4 billion in 2018, to account for 36.2% of the total HNWI assets.
* In 2013, South America accounted for 53.1% of Peruvian HNWIs' foreign assets, followed by North America with 22.1%, Asia-Pacific with 12.1%, Europe with 9.3%, Africa with 2.2% and the Middle East with 1.2%.
* Peruvian HNWI allocations to North America decreased during the review period, from 30.1% in 2009 to 22.1% in 2013. Increased investments were made in the emerging economies of South America and Asia-Pacific.
* HNWIs are expected to further decrease their levels of investment in North America to 17.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2018, with investments increasingly being diverted to South America.
Table of Contents
1.1 Details of this Report
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
3.1 Political Background
3.2 Economic Background
3.3 Benchmarking Peruvian Wealth in Context
3.3.1 Distribution of wealth in Peru
3.4 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
4 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
4.1 Competitive Landscape
4.1.1 Foreign private banks
4.1.2 Wealth managers
4.1.3 Family offices
4.1.4 Financial advisors
4.2 Wealth Management and the Private Banking Industry
4.3 The Peruvian Wealth Management Industry – Clientele Model and Maturity
4.4 Behavioral Mapping of Wealth Management and Private Banking in Peru
MarketResearchReports.biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
Office: State Tower
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA: Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948
Media Relations Contact
Market Research Reports.biz
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/585959