A New Online Marketplace 'Boutique Africaine' Creates the Much-Needed Link Between Ethnic Fashion Lovers and Designers
Boutique Africaine, an online marketplace, where one can buy and sell ethnic clothes and accessories, will be launching on the 11th of April, 2016.
Scottsdale, AZ -- (SBWire) -- 01/13/2016 --Patrons of ethnic fashion find it very hard to buy ethnic clothes and accessories in North America and outside of Africa in general. Boutique Africaine aims to put an end to this. Franck Hounsokou, founder of the organisations says, "The marketplace was born out of frustration. I simply wasn't able to find trendy ethnic clothing to buy in North America. I thought there had to be an easier way than flying to Africa to have access to colourful and beautiful clothing."
Officially launching on 11th April 2016 but already accepting early enrollment, Boutique Africaine aims to introduce North Americans to the exotic print fashion of Africa. "I love the styles, colours and patterns of Africa, these days you can see superstars such as Rihanna or Beyoncé wearing ethnic prints, it's time these products are made available to the general public at an affordable price." Says Franck. The platform forms a bridge between designers and customers. Ethnic inspired clothing, accessories and home décor items can be bought and sold on the Boutique Africaine site.
Some of the unique features designed to make the struggle easier for emerging designers are:
- Faster reach: Registration and product posting is extremely easy. Approvals and application review is almost instantaneous.
- Additional visibility: Boutique Africaine extends the reach of designers to global markets and especially in USA, Canada, UK, Germany, India, France, Italy, Spain, Japan, Brazil, Mexico and Australia.
- Flexibility: Vendors are free to ascertain the prices of their products and make any changes they see fit.
- Security: With 24/7 monitoring and strong encryption, the data and transaction of each customer is safe on the site.
- Greater profits: Boutique Africaine charges only 15% subscription fee on every sale. An offer is also available to upload an unlimited amount of products for a monthly fees of $39.
- Fulfillment service: An optional service designed to manage products inventory, customer transactions and product shipment on behalf of sellers located in remote areas, is available.
Before their launch on April 11, 2016, Boutique Africaine is providing an early-bird discount for vendors/designers who are reserving their shop/store page now.
For further details, one can visit -
Example of product
About Boutique Africaine
BOUTIQUE AFRICAINE is an online marketplace for ethnic clothing, accessories and home & living items. The platform connects designers from around the world with buyers who love eclectic, African & diaspora inspired fashion items. The site offers products with an ethnic touch and the marketplace is the go to place to buy and sell original items. The marketplace also help designers go to market faster; sell worldwide and even keep designers inventories in its warehouse to facilitate fulfillment worldwide. Future plans of the company include opening physical boutiques to sell non mainstream items.
Media Contact: Franck Hounsokou
Contact Number: 514-266-4622
Email ID: email@example.com
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/656074