Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017” research report to their website www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/05/2017 -- Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides an overview of the Prostate Cancer (Oncology) pipeline landscape.
Prostate cancer is a form of cancer that affects men and starts off in the prostate gland. Prostate cancer usually occurs in older men. Symptoms include trouble urinating, decreased force in the stream of urine, blood in the urine, pain in the lower back, hips or thighs, bone pain and erectile dysfunction. Predisposing factors include age, family history and obesity. Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Prostate Cancer (Oncology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Prostate Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Prostate Cancer and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND/CTA Filed, Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 18, 98, 108, 6, 247, 35 and 4 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises 11, 15, 58 and 20 molecules, respectively.
Prostate Cancer (Oncology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. The guide is built using data and information sourced from Publisher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Prostate Cancer (Oncology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Prostate Cancer (Oncology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Prostate Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Prostate Cancer (Oncology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Prostate Cancer (Oncology)
Reasons to buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Prostate Cancer (Oncology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it's most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Prostate Cancer (Oncology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Spanning over 1845 pages "Prostate Cancer - Pipeline Review, H1 2017" report covers Introduction, Prostate Cancer - Overview, Prostate Cancer - Therapeutics Development, Prostate Cancer - Therapeutics Assessment, Prostate Cancer - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development, Prostate Cancer - Drug Profiles, Prostate Cancer - Dormant Projects, Prostate Cancer - Discontinued Products, Prostate Cancer - Product Development Milestones, Appendix. This report Covered Companies few are - 3-V Biosciences Inc, 4SC AG, AB Science SA, AbbVie Inc, Actinium Pharmaceuticals Inc, ADC Therapeutics Sarl, Addex Therapeutics Ltd, Aduro BioTech Inc, Advanced Accelerator Applications SA, Advanced Cancer Therapeutics LLC.
Please visit this link for more details: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/prostate-cancer-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction (OBD or OIBD) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/opioid-induced-bowel-dysfunction-obd-or-oibd-pipeline-review-h1-2017
Vasomotor Symptoms of Menopause (Hot Flashes) - Pipeline Review, H1 2017 - Visit at - http://www.marketresearchreports.com/global-markets-direct/vasomotor-symptoms-menopause-hot-flashes-pipeline-review-h1-2017
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports® Inc. is world's largest store offering quality market research, SWOT analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports. We help Fortune 500 to Start-Ups with the latest market research reports on global & regional markets which comprise key industries, leading market players, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Contact us for your market research requirements: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/contact