New Look Hair Magazine Awards Ceremony
Camden, London -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/28/2012 -- Bigger, better and with a sensational new Awards night location, Hair Magazine’s ‘The Hair Awards’ have been announced with the following categories which all top professional hair and beauty brands and hairdressers should enter!
Sensational views of London at night await the lucky attendees to the new look Hair Awards evening to be held on the evening of 27th February 2012 at London’s Sky Bar at Altitude 360 – voted London’s Coolest Venue and Best New London Bar in 2011!
The Hair Magazine Super 60 awards recognise great value, high achieving products and are available in categories for Hair Care, Styling, Best Product under £5, Hot Tools, Brushes, Home Colour and, in conjunction with Blackhair Magazine, the newly introduced Afro products category. Importantly all award winners are selected by Hair Magazine readers giving the Awards an added significance to manufacturers and hairdressers alike.
Some of the Awards Up for Grabs Include
- Salon Stylist of the Year- The ultimate award for any salon hairdresser – win this and you hit the big time.
- Backstage Stylist of the Year – often creating the hair fashions that the hairdressing world will follow – we are looking for true visionaries
- London Salon of the Year – the coolest place to go to for hair in the capital. Who will it be for 2012?
- Local Salon of the Year – a brilliant salon team, dedicated clients and creative and technical excellence – who will triumph?
- Afro Stylist of the Year – the winner is influencing professional hairdressing and making a real impact in their salon. Who will it be?
- Regional Salon Group of the Year - a strong brand, first class hairdressing and brilliant client service – you’re out there so let us recognise your achievements!
- The ‘I Want That Hair’ Award – one image that captures the imagination of Hair Magazine readers – have you created that image?
“Hair Magazine, wanted to take the already popular Awards and elevate them – literally and figuratively in this case, to even greater heights” explains Hair Magazine editor Jane MacArthur; “We also wanted to give our invited guests, sponsors and award winners’ real value and make a very significant impact both in the professional hairdressing Industry and in the consumer media”.
“Consumer awards are vital to any industry. Any hairdresser who takes their clients seriously should absolutely support the hair Awards. The Hair Awards is a prestigious event and an important date in the hairdressing calendar. The awards are important for brands, stylists and consumers alike”
Catalyst Consultancy agree with Jane awards ceremonies are a great way to get your business exposure within your industry and with your customers. There are many great awards that are part of the Hair Events diary throughout the year getting involved in these events is a great way to develop a Hair PR strategy that will help to grow your business. For more information on these awards or other hair events which are happening this year please contact Catalyst Consultancy on 0207 788 4091, or e-mail Johnny Paterson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Hair PR by Catalyst Consultancy. http://www.catpr.com