Dan Evertz, CEO of College Money Pros Dan will be a speaker at The California Homeschool Network Convention. Dan will provide details for their Prep $15,000 Scholarship Program that is available to all families of all income levels. Dan will be a speaker at The California Homeschool Network Convention.
Torrance, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/23/2015 -- To help families and their college-bound children prepare for this important educational milestone, Dan Evertsz, the CEO of College Money Pros, is announcing the College Prep $15,000 Scholarship Program and will give a free college funding workshop, which will be held on Saturday June 27, at The California Homeschool Network Conference. The conference will be held at the Torrance Marriot located at 3635 Fashion Way, Torrance, CA 90503. For a 3 minute video overview, click the link http://tinyurl.com/scholarshipmoney. Dan will follow up this event with a live webinar on Thursday July 2 at 7:00 PM. The link to register is https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5667208752272452609
At this workshop, families will learn how the College Pros' College Prep $15,000 Tuition Scholarship Program can significantly lower a families out-of-pocket cost of college and learn strategies to pay for college without the family drowning in parent and student loan debt. This tuition scholarship program earns student up to $5,000.00 for 9th grade, $5,000.00 for 10th grade and $5,000.00 for 11th grade scholarship points redeemable at over 350 Colleges across the country.
Some of the key points included in the program are the following:
- Career Assessments
- Student Resume Builder
- SAT Prep
- ACT Prep
- Student Financial Literacy Program
In addition, families will learn about:
- How to send one's child to the school of their dreams without getting trapped in a financial nightmare.
- How to give a Rolls Royce education for the price of a used Hyundai.
- How to double or triple a child's eligibility for free grant money.
- How to pay for college by spending the least amount of money out-of-pocket.
- Where to find the hidden scholarships and grants other parents will never hear about.
- The single biggest mistake 9 out of 10 parents make when applying for scholarships that literally cost them thousands of dollars, and how to avoid it.
- Haven't saved enough for college? Don't worry – it's not as bad as one thinks if one knows these 3 insider secrets.
- The shocking truth about 529 Plans and how it can cost families money.
- Did the family accountant or broker show where to save money for school? Watch out! Better move it now before it costs a fortune.
The live event in Torrance Dan Evertz, CEO of College Money Pros will speak at 11:30 AM and the webinar starts at 7:00 PM
To register online for this workshop, please call 925-452-4067. To learn more about College Money Pros, additional workshop dates and locations, as well as other programs that are available, please contact Dan@collegemoneypros.com or via cell at 415-756-6007 or go to http://www.collegemoneypros.com
About Dan Evertsz
Dan Evertsz is the senior partner at The College Money Pros, where Dan has helped hundreds of working class families get funding for college. Over the last 31 years, Dan has been an expert in the real estate, mortgage and financial services industry. Dan Evertsz is also the community volunteer for the non-profit Power of Working Together Scholarship program – an organization started over 30 years ago by working families who were told they made to much money to qualify for financial assistance. Today the P.O.W.T. program has helped over 30,000 families access millions of dollars of endowment scholarships for college tuition.
He offers practical methods that are easy to grasp and can be used immediately. His talent is being able to take a complex situation, crystallize the problem and offer a clear solution. As a parent of a recent college graduate, Dan understands the frustration and lack of information parents will encounter.
About The College Money Pros
The College Money Pros deliver an engaging and information packed program that empowers parents with the knowledge they need to help fund and secure their child's college graduation.
Dan is a down to earth and energetic speaker with a straight ahead style. This program is full of practical advice, future changing strategies and real life successes that will allow parents to create a clear path to funding college in a way that will be comfortable for your family.
Dan Evertsz' workshops educate, invigorate and give attendees information that is otherwise unknown to the general public. These eye-opening session help parents learn:
- Insider strategies to access free money for college
- Learn how to put together a sound funding plan to pay for college
- Uncover practical and useful tools that allow parents to implement simple systems that produce consistent and sustainable revenue results
- A proven road map to get all your children through college without depleting your nest egg
- Discover what every parent needs to know to relieve the stress of paying for college
By implementing Dan's sound and proven strategies shared in this program parents with college bound students can rest easy at night.
CONTACT: Dan Evertsz