Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 06/18/2013 -- Running comes much easier after a good night’s sleep. Follow these seven tips for better sleep and better running.
1. Run- In a recent poll done by the National Sleep foundation, earlier this year, people who were active, were much more likely to have good sleep than not active people.
2. Time it Right- Multiple polls reported fewer middle of the night waking from people who exercised at 7am, rather than later in the day.
3. The bed is for sleeping- Limit the amount of time doing non sleeping (or other well…intimate) activities in the bed.
4. Turn that stuff off- Thirty minutes before sleep, turn off the phone, computer, tablet, whatever.
5. Lights out- bright light screws with the falling-asleep hormones. Thick drapes can help keep out morning light too early.
6. Shhh…sleepy time- Do what is necessary to keep noise from interrupting sleep.
7. Skip the beer- Avoid or significantly reduce alcohol. While it induces sleep, it inhibits REM sleep.
Expert Brand has all the performance apparel to make running or walking a pleasant activity. The website http://expertbrand.com has a great selection and is easy to shop.
About Expert Brand
Expert Performance is a vertically integrated manufacturer of Performance Apparel. We have been making products both domestically and overseas for more than twenty years. Expert has been a leading innovator in the design and development of smart fabric technology to create and manufacture fashionable, high quality, functional garments for the active lifestyle, athletic, and sportswear markets. Our line of basic and specialty products cater to the needs of distributors, decorators, and retailers. We are proud to offer profitable opportunities to you, our partner.
For more information, visit Expert Brand’s website at http://expertbrand.com.
Director of Marketing / Media & PR