Prescriptive Analytics Market Rising the Growth : Leading Key Players: Companies IBM,TIBCO Software, SAP SE, River Logic Inc, Ayata, FICO.
Pune, India -- (SBWire) -- 08/02/2018 --Prescriptive analytics Market latest research report offers a complete analysis of the Prescriptive analytics industry influencing driving factors, impacting trends and demand , competitive landscape and factors restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, our analysts aim at precisely forecasting the growth rate of the Prescriptive analytics market using various market sizing methodologies such as bottom-up and top-down approaches to help our clients and other enterprises gain a better understanding of the current Prescriptive analytics market scenario.
All Details About Market Segments, Revenue, Growth, Forecast Analysis, Size, Trend, Key Competitors , SWOT Analysis About Market Is Present by in-short in Sample Copy Of Report.
Get Free Sample Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-prescriptive-analytics-market
Prescriptive analytics market accounted for USD 1.20 billion growing at a CAGR of 30.95% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Prescriptive Analytics Market Competitors:
Some of the major players of the global prescriptive analytics market are:
IBM Corporation, TIBCO Software Inc., SAP SE, Frontline Systems, Inc., Profitect, ANGOSS SOFTWARE CORPORATION, River Logic, Inc., Ayata, Fair Isaac Corporation, PANORATIO among others.
Prescriptive Analytics Market Company Share Analysis:
The report for prescriptive analytics market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments
Questions? We'll Put You on the Right Path Request Analyst Call @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-prescriptive-analytics-market
Prescriptive Analytics Market Scope:
- On the basis of data type, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into unstructured data, semi-structured data and structured data
- On the basis of application, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into risk management, operations management, revenue management, network management, supply chain management, workforce management and others.
- On the basis of business function, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into human resources, sales, marketing, finance and operations.
- On the basis of deployment model, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into on-premises and on-demand.
- On the basis of vertical, the global prescriptive analytics market is segmented into healthcare & life sciences, banking, financial services, and insurance, information technology & telecommunications, retail & consumer goods, media and entertainment, manufacturing, energy and utilities, travel & hospitality, transportation & logistics, government and defense and others.
- On the basis of geography, global prescriptive analytics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Major Market Objectives:
- Emergence of Advanced Technologies
- Rising Popularity of Real-Time Accessibility of Data
- Complex Analytical Workflow
- Dynamic Nature of Data
- Rise In Data Discovery Tools
- Innovation In Data Preparation Tools
Report Brief Focus On:
Prescriptive Analytics Market Present By Geography, Component (Software, Services), Data Type (Unstructured, Semi-structured, Structured), Application (Risk Management, Operation Management, Revenue Management, Network management, Supply Chain Management, Workforce Management), Business Function, Deployment Model, Vertical- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Read More Information@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-prescriptive-analytics-market/
About Data Bridge Market Research
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Media Relations Contact
Data Bridge Market Research
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/1022657