The Vacuum Contactor Market Is Expected to Reach $ 3,824 Million by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.3%
Hyderabad, India -- (SBWire) -- 08/10/2018 --According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled "Vacuum Contactor: By Type (<5kV, 5-10kV, 10-15kV, >15kV); By Solubility (Motors, Transformers, Others); By End User (Utilities, Industrial, Oil & Gas, Others) & By Region (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, RoW)-Forecast (2018-2023)", the market is driven by growing number of transmission and distribution networks, thereby leading to the deployment of substations.
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Vacuum Contactor Market
Asia Pacific will dominate the Vacuum Contactor Market during the forecast period. It is expected to reach a revenue of $1,561.11 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.8%. In China, the growing power generation and distribution sectors along with the rising power demand in the manufacturing industries drives the growth of the Vacuum Contactor Market. In India, agriculture is the major electric consumer in the country. Growing use of devices such as motors and transformers drives the market in the coming years. In Japan, the high-performance vacuum contactor unit are used in the AC power lines in smart energy.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
In 2017, the Utilities sector reached a revenue of $843.27 million. It will reach a revenue of $1,187 million at a CAGR of 5.9% by 2023. The sector consists of power generation, telecommunications, waste water treatment and other services. Vacuum contactors are needed in industries which need reliable power switching and motor starting solutions to supply electricity all the time to prevent a breakdown. They can be used for medium voltage power distribution. Low voltage vacuum contractors have features to ensure east of maintenance, versatility, and reliability.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
Increasing demand for power driven devices in end user industries will enhance the growth of the electric motor contactor in the coming years.
Measures taken to upgrade the ageing infrastructure and growing demand for efficient power transmission.
Growth of the HVAC systems will drive the demand for the power contactor in the future.
Growing investments for developing public lighting systems to improve road traffic safety spurs the demand for vacuum contactors.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key players of the Vacuum Contactor Market
Eaton and Siemens AG dominate the Vacuum Contactor Market in the coming years followed by ABB, Schneider, and Larsen. Eatson manufactures products such as circuit breakers, UPS systems, switch gear, motor controls, and load centres. Siemens AG is involved in business segments such as power and gas, wind power and renewables, energy management, and building technologies. ABB manufactures IEC indoor vacuum contactors which control electrical apparatus in the industry. Schneider produces TeSys D, TeSys F, TeSys K, TeSys B as contactors under industrial automation. Larsen offers products such as 1 & 3 Phase Distribution Transformer Meter.
Vacuum Contactor Market is segmented as below
Increasing demand for power driven devices and voltage distribution systems drive the Vacuum Contractor Market.
A. Vacuum Contactor Market By Voltage Rating
1. Less Than 5kv Voltage Rating
2. From 5kv to 10kv Voltage Rating
3. From 10kv to 15kv Voltage Rating
4. More Than 15kv Voltage Rating
B. Vacuum Contactor Market By Application
5. Resistive Loads
C. Vacuum Contactor Market By End use Industry
1. Utilities Sector
2. Industrial Sector
3. Oil & Gas Sector
4. Commercial Sector
5. Mining Sector
6. Other Sectors
D. Vacuum Contactor Market by Geography (covers 17+ countries)
E. Vacuum Contactor Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed
1. ABB LTD
2. AMPCONTROL PTY LTD.
3. CROMPTON GREAVES LIMITED
4. GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY
5. LARSEN & TOUBRO LIMITED
6. MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION
7. ROCKWELL AUTOMATION, INC.
8. SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
9. SIEMENS AG
10. TOSHIBA CORPORATION
11. Company 15+
A. Turbine Oils Market
B. Liquid Handling Systems Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Vacuum Contactor Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Vacuum Contactor segment?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
1. Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
2. Europe Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
3. Asia Pacific Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
4. North America Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
5. Row Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
6. Utilities Sector Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
7. Industrial Sector Vacuum Contactor Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/1026964