Learn Details of the Big Data in Insurance Market in Thematic Research Report 2018: Growth with CAGR in Forecast-2023
Dallas, TX -- (SBWire) -- 10/11/2018 --Big Data in Insurance - Thematic Research
Insurance is a highly data-intensive industry, making it extremely important for insurers to manage large volumes of data from both traditional and non-traditional sources. As a result, many insurers are spending significant amounts on building Big Data capabilities, finding that Big Data analytics can have an impact on nearly all insurance processes, from product development to claims management. The objective should be to identify areas where Big Data can make a difference and create value for both insurers and the insured. Technology vendors are also aware of Big Data's ability to deliver business insights. Simplification, cost reduction and revenue growth are the three key drivers behind Big Data's adoption in the insurance industry.
Ask for PDF Sample with Full TOC at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2282582
- This report analyses the impact of big data on the insurance industry.
- It analyses how insurers are spending significant amounts on building their big data capabilities, finding that big data analytics can have an impact on nearly all insurance processes, from product development to claims management.
- Simplification, cost reduction and revenue growth are being seen as the three key drivers behind big data's adoption in the insurance industry.
Reasons to buy
- The report highlights some of the market-leading players in each category of the big data value chain.
- It identifies the main trends expected over the next two years in the big data theme.
- It provides an industry analysis, explaining how data center computing is at the heart of virtually everything done online.
- The report discusses the impact of big data on insurance through recommendations for both insurers and technology providers.
- The report explores the key segments of the big data value chain and its value to consumers and businesses.
- It offers a technology briefing, explaining how big data combines traditional data management technologies with new forms of data processing that are better suited to modern formats.
Get More Information & Discount at http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2282582
Major Companies Mentioned:
Alpine Data Labs
Major Points From Table Of Content:
Data Trends 4
Industry Growth Drivers 5
Hardware Trends 6
Software Trends 8
Big Data Trends in the Insurance Sector 8
INDUSTRY ANALYSIS 12
Mergers and Acquisitions 15
THE IMPACT OF BIG DATA ON INSURANCE 18
Recommendations on Big Data for (Re)Insurers 20
Recommendations on Big Data for Technology Vendors 20
VALUE CHAIN 21
COMPANIES SECTION 23
Public Tech Companies 23
Private Tech Companies 27
Insurance Companies 29
TECHNOLOGY BRIEFING 30
APPENDIX: OUR "THEMATIC" RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 35
Else place an Inquire before Purchase http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2282582
About Orbis Research
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Media Relations Contact
Senior Manager – Client Engagements
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/1061207