New Market Study: "Drug Recalls and Warning Letters - Increasing Numbers Caused by Manufacturing Errors and Regulatory Non-compliance Issues"
New Pharmaceuticals research report from GBI Research is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/05/2011 --GBI Research's report, "Drug Recalls and Warning Letters - Increasing Numbers Caused by Manufacturing Errors and Regulatory Non-compliance Issues", provides in-depth analysis of Warning Letters, drug recalls issued or reported with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and its constituent agencies. The report analyzes warning letters from the issuing agencies and reason for these warning letters. The report contains year by year detailed analysis about warning letters issued for various reasons by regulatory authorities. The report is built on data and information sourced from the FDA database of warning letters and drug recalls and in-house analysis by GBI Research's team of industry experts.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
GBI Research indicates that the warning letters and drug recalls have significantly increased during 2007-2010, due to various underlying causes which are explained in detail in the report. The report also provides analysis of warning letters individually issued by the Center for Drug Evaluation (CDER), the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER), the Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition (CFSAN), and the Center for Veterinary Medicine (CVM). The increase in the number of warning letters can be attributed to manufacturing defects present in recalled products. In the report, detailed analysis of recalled products, with the year of recall, recalling firm, dosage form, therapy area, reason for recall and the subset reason for recalls, is provided.
The report presents the year by year drug recall analysis by the recalling firms along with the reason for recall. In the analysis Class I drug recalls have been specially covered, while analysis for other types of recall have also been made. The report analyzes the percentage distribution of drug recalls in terms of dosage form, therapy area and other areas.
- The data and numerical figures on the number of warning letters and drug recalls issued according to the year of recall, recalling firm, and reporting FDA agency for 2007-2010.
- Analysis of leading therapeutic areas and dosage forms for major drug recalls were issued
- Analysis of reasons for recall, along with in-depth analysis of underlying reasons and showing its pattern from 2007-2010.
- In this report the warning letters and drug recalls were analyzed by drug class of the recalled drug products.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- China Pharmaceutical Market Overview
- Contract Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research and Packaging
- UK Pharmaceutical Market Overview - Pricing and reimbursement challenges dampen future growth
- Italy Pharmaceutical Market Overview Generic penetration set to rise
- Russia Pharmaceutical Market Overview Pharma companies target Russia despite the challenges it presents
- Japan Pharmaceutical Market Overview Regulatory reforms will stimulate generics uptake
- Manufacturing of Biologics - Increasing Demand for Monoclonal Antibodies and Recombinant Proteins Drives Increases in Capacities and Innovative Production Technologies
- Australia Pharmaceutical Market Overview - Reforms and continued price cuts will change the healthcare landscape
- Brazil Pharmaceutical Market Overview - Expanding healthcare access drives double-digit sales growth
- Drug Discovery in India and China - Gaining Momentum with Increasing Pressure on Cost Cutting
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/116729