New Market Report: Mobile Commerce and Handsets: Identifying Opportunities and Market Potential
Recently published research from MindCommerce, "Mobile Commerce and Handsets: Identifying Opportunities and Market Potential", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/26/2011 --Various companies are increasingly exploiting electronic channels to reach their customers and create new business opportunities. To this end, many electronic shopping channels have been developed. These channels offer either products from a single firm or encompass multiple individual electronic stores, comprising representing an electronic shopping mall. Electronic shopping has attracted the attention of extensive R&D, which has developed various market perspectives, including user attitude, critical success factors, security, technical aspects, and more.
Two main concerns for m-commerce are personalization and enhancement of user experience. Personalization addresses the ability to offer content tailored to the preferences of each user or user group. Preferences may be explicitly declared by the user, or derived by the system through inspecting user interaction
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This research analyzes the current mobile handsets market trends and the development in 4G handsets relative to the implications for mobile commerce. The report also evaluates LTE applications and their effect on mobile handsets. The report provides analysis of the market for mobile handsets 2011 to 2016/2017.
- Handset manufacturers
- LTE equipment providers
- Mobile software developers
- Smart phone manufacturers
- Mobile application stores providers
- Mobile commerce application developers
- LTE application developers and service integrators
- Merchants and brands seeking to develop the mobile channel
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Wireless research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Payments - Threat or Opportunity?
- Mobile Social Commerce: Social Media + Mobile Commerce Creates Market Opportunities
- Mobile Commerce: Meeting the Demands of Tomorrow's Consumers Today
- Top Revenue Mobile Commerce Applications 2011-2016
- Mobile Value Added Service (VAS): Markets, Applications, and Opportunities
- Mobile Commerce Solutions and Market Opportunities
- Mobile Commerce in Industry Verticals
- The Future of Pc/Mobile Convergence: Competing technologies and emerging business models for the mobile Internet
- M-Commerce: Seizing the Immediate Opportunity to Build for the Future (Strategic Focus)
- 4G Handsets: Evaluating the Impact of LTE, Applications, and Anticipated Usage
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/119390