Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 07/01/2019 --Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria total diagnosed prevalent population in 7 major markets was 14,963 in 2018.
2. PNH diagnosed prevalence was 7,308 cases in 2016 in the United States.
3. Among the EU5 countries, the UK had the highest prevalent population with 1,655 cases, followed by Germany, which recorded a prevalent population of 1,630 in 2018.
DelveInsight launched a new report on Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the PNH epidemiology and Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market in the 7 MM (United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market report provides insights on the current and emerging therapies.
3. PNH market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the PNH market.
Request for sample pages
PNH treatment has majorly been symptomatic and non-specific. Practices like an iron replacement, folic acid replenishment, blood transfusion and infection care have been in trend. Corticosteroids (e.g.prednisone) or anticoagulants (e.g. warfarin) are recommended in many cases to suppress the symptoms and to enhance the overall health of patients, but the needed steroid dose is too high to permit its daily use.
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria treatment can be grouped into three approaches i.e. Supportive Treatments and immunosuppressive treatments, Treatment changing the course of the disease, and Potential Curative Treatment.
The United States had the highest share of the PNH market followed by EU5 and Japan in 2018. The worldwide Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market size was found to be USD 880 Million in 2018. The global PNH market size is expected to grow during the forecast period 2019-2028. Amongst EU5 countries, Germany exhibits the highest PNH market size due to the highest patient population pool, followed by the UK. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market size of the US, EU5 and Japan shall experience a remarkable hike after 2020 with the launch of potent therapies in subsequent years. Additionally, due to the lack of approved therapies which effectively stop or slow the disease progression a potential opportunity exists for the development and launch of novel Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria therapies.
Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market dynamics are anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the disease, incremental healthcare spending across the world and expected the launch of PNH emerging therapies during the forecast period of 2018-2028.
The key players in Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria market that are involved in developing therapies for PNH treatment are:-
1. Apellis Pharmaceuticals
2. Achillion Pharmaceuticals
3. Akari Therapeutics
4. RA Pharmaceuticals
And many others
The drugs involved are:-
And many others
Table of contents
1. Report Introduction
2. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Overview at a Glance
3. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Disease Background and Overview
4. PNH Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Epidemiology by Countries (2017-2028)
5.1. United States- Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.2. EU-5 - Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.3. Germany-Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.4. France-Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.5. Italy-Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.6. Spain-Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.7. United Kingdom-Epidemiology (2017-2028)
5.8. Japan-Epidemiology (2017-2028)
6. PNH Treatments & Medical Practices
7. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Marketed drugs
7.1. List of Marketed Drugs
7.2. Soliris: Alexion Pharmaceuticals
8. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Emerging Therapies
8.1. Key Cross Competition
8.2. APL-2: Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
8.3. Coversin: AKARI Therapeutics
8.4. RA101495: Ra Pharmaceuticals
9. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Market Size
10. 7MM: Country-Wise Market Analysis
10.1. United States Market Size
10.2. Germany Market Size
10.3. France Market Size
10.4. Italy Market Size
10.5. Spain Market Size
10.6. United Kingdom Market Size
10.7. Japan Market Size
11. Market Drivers
12. Market Barriers
13. Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Report Methodology
14. DelveInsight Capabilities
16. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/1239788