Consumer Lending 2012: Trends, Developments and Prospects - New Market Research Report
New Financial Services research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 02/01/2012 --Several years of economic downturn and slower growth have led to a decline in 2008 and in 2009 in consumer credit for the most established markets of North America and Western Europe. The emerging markets have managed to continue to grow thanks to historically low interest rates and an openness of the youth population to credit.
Euromonitor International's Consumer Lending 2012: Trends, Developments and Prospects global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Finance 2011: Trends, Developments and Prospects
- UK Personal Lending 2008
- UK Consumer Credit 2010
- Consumer Health - Trends, Developments and Prospects
- Consumer Electronics in South Korea
- Consumer Electronics in Japan
- Consumer Electronics in Russia
- Consumer Electronics in Taiwan
- Consumer Electronics in Poland
- Consumer Electronics in Greece
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/124069