Cytomegalovirus Infections Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Albany, NY -- (SBWire) -- 10/31/2019 --Cytomegalovirus Infections Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Cytomegalovirus Infections total diagnosed incident population in the 7 major markets is approximately 102,200 cases in 2017.
2. There were higher Cytomegalovirus Infections diagnosed patients in the United States with approximately 65,100 cases in 2017, followed by the EU5 and Japan.
3. Among the European countries, France had the highest Cytomegalovirus Infections diagnosed incident cases, followed by Germany in 2017. On the other hand, Italy had the lowest Cytomegalovirus Infections diagnosed incident population. Japan had approximately 6,800 Cytomegalovirus Infections diagnosed incident cases in 2017.
(Albany, US) DelveInsight launched a new report on Cytomegalovirus Infections Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2028
1. Cytomegalovirus Infections market report covers a descriptive overview and comprehensive insight of the Cytomegalovirus Infections epidemiology and Cytomegalovirus Infections market in the 7 MM (the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan.)
2. Cytomegalovirus Infections market report provides insights into current and emerging therapies.
3. Cytomegalovirus Infections market report provides a global historical and forecasted market covering drug outreach in 7 MM.
4. Cytomegalovirus Infections market report offers an edge that will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and leading the Cytomegalovirus Infections market.
Request for sample pages
"Most adults and children who catch Cytomegalovirus Infections show no symptom and are not harmed by the virus."
The Cytomegalovirus Infection market size in seven major markets is approximately USD 843.00 million in 2017. Expected launch of potential therapies may increase the Cytomegalovirus Infection market size in the coming years, assisted by an increase in the Cytomegalovirus Infection diagnosed prevalent population. The Prophylactic Cytomegalovirus Infection market size in seven major markets is approximately USD 658.00 million in 2017. The Cytomegalovirus Infection market size in seven major markets is USD 184.00 million in 2017.
The United States accounts for the largest Cytomegalovirus Infection market size, in comparison to EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain), and Japan. Among the EU5 countries, France had the highest Cytomegalovirus Infection market size with approximately USD 74.00 million in 2017, while Italy had the lowest Cytomegalovirus Infection market size with approx. USD 48.00 million in 2017.
There is a high unmet need in the Cytomegalovirus Infection prophylactics and therapeutics markets, as the currently used Cytomegalovirus Infection treatment options are associated with adverse events such as myelosuppression and renal toxicity. Therefore, safety is a major concern in both the prophylactic and therapeutic markets. There remains ample opportunity for new molecules with novel mechanisms of action and new entrants targeting transplant patients as they are at a high risk of developing Cytomegalovirus Infection.
The dynamics of Cytomegalovirus Infection market is anticipated to change during the forecasted period owing to the expected launch of emerging therapies.
The launch of the emerging therapies is expected to significantly impact Cytomegalovirus Infection treatment scenario in the upcoming years: -
3. Cytotect 70
7. VBI-1501 And many others
The key players in Cytomegalovirus Infection market are:
2. Atara Biotherapeutics
3. Biotest AG
4. Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp
6. SL VaxiGen Inc
7. VBI Vaccines
And many others
Table of contents
1. Key Insights
2. Cytomegalovirus Infections Market Overview at a Glance
3. Cytomegalovirus Infections Disease Background and Overview
4. Cytomegalovirus Infections Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. Cytomegalovirus Infections Country Wise-Epidemiology of CMV Infections
5.1. United States
5.2. EU5 Countries
5.7. United Kingdom
6. Cytomegalovirus Infections Treatment Algorithm
7. Unmet Needs
8. Cytomegalovirus Infections Marketed Products
8.1. Valcyte: Roche
8.2. Foscavir: Clinigen Group plc
8.3. CytoGam: CSL Behring
8.4. Valtrex: GlaxoSmithKline
8.5. Vistide: Gilead Sciences
8.6. Prevymis: Merck & Co.
9. Cytomegalovirus Infections Emerging Drugs
9.1. Key cross competition
9.2. CMV-Gyn (Cytotect 70): Biotest AG
9.3. Maribavir: Shire Pharmaceuticals
9.4. ATA230: Atara Biotherapeutics
9.5. Triplex: Helocyte
9.6. VBI-1501: VBI Vaccines
9.7. Viralym-M: Viracyte
9.8. V160: Merck
10. Failed Therapies
10.1. ASP0113: Astellas Pharma Global Development, Inc.
10.2. Brincidofovir: Chimerix Inc.
12. The United States Market Outlook
12.1. United States Market Size
13. EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
13.5. United Kingdom
13.6. Japan Market Outlook
14. Market Drivers
15. Market Barriers
17. Cytomegalovirus Infections Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research Firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports pharma companies by providing end to end comprehensive solutions to improve their performance.
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/1263801