Recently Released Market Study: Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in France, 2011
New Beverages research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 02/14/2012 --Marketers in the Wine market in France face a major challenge. Understanding market size and segmentation is valuable, but the keys to effective targeting is knowing just how valuable specific consumer groups are, and being able to quantify the impact of consumer trends.
This report provides integrated data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data which show exactly the size of consumer groups, how much of the Wine market in France they account for and which consumer trends drive their behaviour, and as such allows the marketers to develop strong growth strategies.
- Detailed category coverage is provided, covering Fortified Wine market, Sparkling Wine market, and Still Wine market.
- Detailed consumer segmentation data covering over 30 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category covered.
- Detailed brand and private label category shares for 2011 for each product category
- Unique retailer choice and switching data at the product category level for 2011
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Consumers' uptake of products and the influence of consumer trends are fundamental causes of change in markets - and as such the companies need to know what these trends are and be able to quantify their influence in the market.
- This report provides highly detailed insight into exactly who the consumer is and how the latest consumer trends are changing the market by examining over 20 consumer trends and the share of sales across over 30 consumer groups.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Brazil, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in the UK, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Italy, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Russia, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Germany, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in China, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in India, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in the US, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Wine Market in Spain, 2011
- Consumer Trends in the Spirits Market in Brazil, 2011
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/127108