New Market Study Published: West Europe Iced Tea Report 2011
Recently published research from Canadean, "West Europe Iced Tea Report 2011", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 03/09/2012 --An essential guide for soft drinks professionals worldwide, the West Europe Iced Tea Report forms part of Canadean's best selling series of global soft drinks reports.
Comprising of data tables and supporting text, the report provides information at a regional and country level. Data includes Iced Tea consumption (million litres & litres per capita) from 2005 to 2010, with forecasts to 2014. Percentage market shares are provided for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution (2009 and 2010 actuals, plus forecasts for 2011). Leading companies' market shares for 2009 and 2010 are provided. A market valuation is provided for each country and, where applicable, new products in 2010 are identified. Supporting text includes commentary on current and emerging trends, segmentation, packaging, distribution, pricing/valuation and where applicable, functional drinks and private label.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- 16 individual country profiles and a regional overview
- Historic and forecast consumption data by region and by country (2005-2010 actuals plus forecasts to 2014)
- Segmentation data by country (flavour, still vs carbonated, RTD)
- Key packaging data (material, refillability, multi vs single serve) by country
- Distribution (on- vs off-premise) splits by country
- Leading companies' % market shares
- 2010 market valuation by country
- Market commentary including current and emerging trends
- Data also available via Canadean Wisdom, our on-line global database which gives you the power to work with and manipulate our data AND Canadean Interactive Intelligence which enables the user to interact with the reports on-line. For further details on Wisdom and Interactive Intelligence please contact email@example.com / tel +44 1256 394224.
The report provides data on Iced Tea consumption from 2005 to 2010 and forecasts to 2014 at a regional and country level. The report also provides market shares for segmentation data, packaging data and distribution.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Published by Canadean, this report is an essential guide for Iced tea and soft drinks professionals worldwide
- Compiled from Canadean's extensive global soft drinks databases which are researched individually by country using our specialist researchers on-the-ground
- Canadean's in-depth methodology provides consistent, reliable data which has been researched and built from brand data upwards
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Global Iced Tea Report - 2010 West Europe
- East Europe Iced Tea Report 2011
- The Global Iced Tea Report - 2010
- West Europe Iced Coffee Report 2011
- Flavour Trends in Juice Drinks and Iced Tea Drinks
- Global Iced Tea Report 2011
- West Europe Beverage Forecasts March 2011
- The Global Iced Tea Report - 2010 East Europe
- Africa Iced Tea Report 2011
- Latin America Iced Tea Report 2011
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/130241