Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Guide - New Market Report Now Available
New Fixed Networks market report from MarketLine: "Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Guide"
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 03/22/2012 --Telecommunication Services: Global Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Telecommunication Services industry. It includes detailed data on market size and segmentation, textual analysis of the key trends and competitive landscape, and profiles of the leading companies. This incisive report provides expert analysis on a global, regional and country basis.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Covers the Global, European and Asia-Pacific markets as well as individual chapters on 5 major markets (France, Germany, Japan, the UK and the US).
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The global telecommunication services market grew by 3.7% in 2010 to reach a value of $1,441.5 billion.
In 2015, the global telecommunication services market is forecast to have a value of $1,801.8 billion, an increase of 25% since 2010.
The global telecommunication services market grew by 10.2% in 2010 to reach a volume of 5.1 billion subscribers.
In 2015, the global telecommunication services market is forecast to have a volume of 6.4 billion subscribers, an increase of 24.5% since 2010.
Wireless is the largest segment of the global telecommunication services market, accounting for 61.8% of the market's total value.
Asia-Pacific accounts for 31.9% of the global telecommunication services market value.
Why you should buy this report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
The telecommunication services market consists of the fixed line telecoms market and the wireless telecommunication services market. The fixed-line telecommunications market is valued as the revenues obtained by operators for voice telephony and other non-voice information transmission using fixed lines (wirelines), rather than wireless systems. The wireless telecommunications services market is defined here as including cellular (mobile) phones, pagers and any other wireless or cellular telecommunication service.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Fixed Networks research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Telecommunications: Global Industry Overview
- Global: Telecommunications Industry Guide
- Global Telecommunication Services
- Telecommunications: Japan Industry Guide
- Telecommunications: France Industry Guide
- Telecommunications: Germany Industry Guide
- Telecommunications: Asia-Pacific Industry Guide
- Telecommunications: Spain Industry Guide
- Telecommunications: United States Industry Guide
- Telecommunications: China Industry Guide
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/131489