Global Workforce Management Software Market 2011-2015
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 04/27/2012 --The Global Workforce Management (WFM) Software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2 percent over the period 2011–2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for effective management of business resources. The Global WFM Software market has also been witnessing the development of cloud-based WFM solutions. However, the difficulty of selecting the right solution from a wide variety of options could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
The Global Workforce Management Software Market 2011–2015 report has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas and the EMEA and APAC regions; it discusses the Global WFM Software market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Automatic Data Processing Inc., Kronos Inc., Oracle Corp., and SAP AG.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
To view the detailed table of contents for this report kindly visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/64984/global-workforce-management-software-market-2011-2015.html
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/139197