Assessing the Payment Landscape in the Developed Markets - New Market Report Now Available
New Financial Services market report from Euromonitor International: "Assessing the Payment Landscape in the Developed Markets"
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/03/2012 --While a vast amount of the expected payment growth lies in emerging markets, the potential of developed markets should not be overlooked. The more developed regions of North America and Western Europe accounted for 62% of the total US$11.6 trillion in card payment volume in 2011. Moreover, the developed markets continue to exhibit substantial payment growth. Both the developed and emerging markets each contributed roughly US$2.0 trillion to the absolute card payment volume over 2006-2011.
Euromonitor International's Assessing the Payment Landscape in the Developed Markets global briefing offers insight into the size and shape of the Consumer Finance market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues and white spaces. It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market. Forecasts provide an invaluable perspective onmarket evolution and the criteria for success. The briefing leverages Euromonitor International's 360-degree coverage of the global payments' landscape including insight on consumer debt.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Consumer Lending, Financial Cards and Payments.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Finance market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Financial Services research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Assessing the Payment landscape in Asia Pacific
- Assessing the Payment Landscape in Latin America
- European Merchant Acquiring and Transaction Processing
- Assessing the Eastern European Payment Landscape
- Corporate Strategy in Consumer Finance: Assessing the Operating Landscape
- Financial Cards and Payments - Singapore
- Payment Cards in Italy
- Payment Cards in France 2010
- Mobile Payments - Threat or Opportunity?
- Payment Cards in Germany
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/139781