Recently Released Market Study: the Northern European Tire Market 2011-2015
Recently published research from Datamonitor, "The Northern European Tire Market 2011-2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/14/2012 --The recent recession has significantly impacted the tire industry across most of Europe, although the strong economies of Scandinavia have recovered quickly from this. In the Baltics, year-on-year growth is expected to increase at a moderate rate. GDP output in Ireland is also predicted to rise, albeit cautiously, as consumer confidence returns to the market.
- Achieve revenue growth by understanding the sales performance of tires and the volumes in which they are selling, by country.
- Uncover new distribution opportunities for your products by identifying which types of retailer are most successful in each country and why.
- Improve your product mix and hence revenues by gaining insight into what types of tire, winter or summer, are proving popular, by country and region.
- Formulate market share and channel share objectives for your company using our product and distribution data.
- Develop new strategies to counteract the influx of budget tires into Europe, by understanding where they are most popular and why.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The value of the Scandinavian tire market grew slightly in 2011 and is poised to increase further to EUR1,406m by 2015. The Baltics are poised to experience growth in market value to EUR83m over the period, while Ireland is forecast to remain static between 2011 and 2015.
The tire markets in Northern Europe display various levels of stability. The stronger Scandinavian economies have largely been able to withstand the recent economic downturn and are due to quickly recover to pre-recessionary levels of performance. Motorists in these wealthier countries are willing to pay high prices for premium quality.
In Scandinavia, only Sweden and Finland have legislation regarding winter tire usage. Denmark is currently looking at potentially introducing laws, whereas most Norwegian motorists choose to use winter tires despite the lack of legislation.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Which countries have the highest penetration by winter tires?
- What are the consumer behaviors regarding retailer and tire brand selection in the European tire market, by country?
- What are the market shares of the key distribution channels for tires, by country?
- What is the average annual spend by consumers on tires in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Ireland?
- How will the Northern European tire market grow between 2011 and 2015?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Transportation research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Hot Topics and Regional Trends in the European Tire Market
- The Eastern European Tire Market 2011-2015
- The Western European Tire Market 2011-2015
- The Southern European Tire Market 2011-2015
- Leading Five Countries in the European Tire Market 2011-2015
- European Tire Industry Company Profiles, 2012
- Global Market Review Of Automotive Tyres - Forecasts to 2017
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company - Strategy, SWOT, and Corporate Finance Report
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/142108