New Market Report: Home Cooking and Eating Habits: Global Survey Strategic Analysis
New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/16/2012 --Faster paced and more unconventional lifestyles have led to a trend towards snacking and less structured meal occasions, prompting consumers to seek meal options that are quicker and easier to prepare. At the same time, the recession has forced many to go back to basics and cook from scratch. This new global report analyses findings from the Eating Habits section of Euromonitor International's 2011 Annual Study of consumers across eight countries, and examines their implications for marketers.
Strategy Briefings offer unique insight into emerging trends world-wide. Aimed squarely at strategists and planners, they draw on Euromonitor International's vast information resources to give top line insight across markets and within consumer segments. Written by some of our most experienced analysts, they are designed as provocations for senior management to use in their own forum, allowing them to stand back and reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Strategy Briefing market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Market to 2014
- Global Sauces, Dressings and Condiments Market to 2013
- Global Sauces, dressings and condiments Market to 2012
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Seasonings, Dressings & Sauces Market in Russia
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/142140