Market Report, "Dried Processed Food in Mexico", Published
New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/16/2012 --The most important recent development within dried processed food was the bankruptcy of Cia Arrocera Covadonga, which accounted for some 23% of rice retail value sales in 2010. After a couple of years of questionable management practices, Cia Arrocera Covadonga went bankrupt at the end of 2010 and of the company's three large and successful brands (Covadonga, Mexica and Morelos) only one, Morelos, remains available. After the fall of Cia Arrocera Covadonga, other leading brands such as San...
Euromonitor International's Dried Processed Food in Mexico report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Dehydrated Soup, Dessert Mixes, Dried Pasta, Dried Ready Meals, Instant Noodles, Instant Soup, Plain Noodles, Rice.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Dried Processed Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Dried Processed Food in Japan
- Dried Processed Food in Egypt
- Dried Processed Food in the US
- Dried Processed Food in Venezuela
- Dried Processed Food in Australia
- Dried Processed Food in Israel
- Dried Processed Food in Brazil
- Dried Processed Food in Denmark
- Dried Processed Food in Iran
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/142147