"Travel and Sustainability: Striking the Right Balance" Now Available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Travel and Sustainability: Striking the Right Balance", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 05/25/2012 --Travel and tourism is moving towards a more sustainable business model. Sustainable tourism is being driven by economic, regulatory and stakeholder pressure, with consumers increasingly favouring sustainable services and products. Tourism players are becoming more aware of the need to focus more on sustainability in order to reduce costs, boost profits and attract new guests, as well as to benefit from cost-saving opportunities.
Euromonitor International's Travel and Sustainability: Striking the Right Balance global briefing offers an insight into to the size and shape of the Travel and Tourism market, highlights buzz topics, emerging geographies, categories and trends as well as pressing industry issues. It identifies the leading companies and brands, offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market from innovation, pricing, channel distribution to economic/lifestyle influences. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change and outlines the criteria for success.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Car Rental, Demand Factors, Health and Wellness Tourism, Tourism Flows Domestic, Tourism Flows Inbound, Tourism Flows Outbound, Tourism Receipts and Expenditure, Tourist Attractions, Transportation, Travel Accommodation, Travel Retail.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Travel and Tourism market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Travel and Tourism in Hungary
- Travel and Tourism in Chile
- Travel and Tourism in Belgium
- Sustainability in the Global Hotel Industry 2011-2012: Market Trends and Opportunities, Profitability and Budget Forecasts, Hotel Industry Procurement and Marketing Initiatives
- Travel and Tourism in Thailand
- Travel and Tourism in Canada
- Travel and Tourism in Austria
- Travel and Tourism in Singapore
- The Future of Sustainable Household and Laundry Care Packaging
- The Future of Sustainable Food and Beverage Packaging
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/143922