Croatia in 2030: The Future Demographic - New Market Report Now Available
Fast Market Research recommends "Croatia in 2030: The Future Demographic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 06/04/2012 --Croatia is experiencing depopulation which will continue over the next 20 years. The population is ageing steadily and life expectancy is rising. Fertility rate and birth rate are low, leading to natural depopulation. Emigration from Croatia, which was a significant feature during the 1990s, has reversed with more people migrating into Croatia than emigrating from it during the 2000s. Eight out of the 10 largest cities will grow in the next 20 years and the population will become more urbanised.
Euromonitor International's Future Demographic reports provide in-depth data and analysis of population changes in 85 countries, 7 regions and a world overview. The reports offer long-term demographic forecasts to 2030, and include breakdowns of population by age and sex, vital statistics and major cities. The series provides insight into demographic trends which will shape consumer segmentation and markets in the future
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Future Demographics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Africa and Middle East in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Netherlands in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Macedonia in 2030: the Future Demographic
- Kenya in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Turkey in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Australasia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Peru in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Tunisia in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Ireland in 2030: The Future Demographic
- Eastern Europe in 2030: The Future Demographic
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/145344