Addex Therapeutics - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWire) -- 07/02/2012 --ReportReserve’s pharmaceuticals report, “Addex Therapeutics - Product Pipeline Review - 2012” provides data on the Addex Therapeutics’s research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Addex Therapeutics’s corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Addex Therapeutics and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team.
- Addex Therapeutics - Brief Addex Therapeutics overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Addex Therapeutics human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Addex Therapeutics with complete description of the product’s developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Addex Therapeutics’s pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Evaluate Addex Therapeutics’s strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Addex Therapeutics in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Addex Therapeutics’s R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Addex Therapeutics.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Addex Therapeutics and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
For further information visit http://www.reportreserve.com/report/addex-therapeutics-%E2%80%93-product-pipeline-review-%E2%80%93-2012-report-542725
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/145953