W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis - New Market Report Now Available
Recently published research from GlobalData, "W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 06/08/2012 --W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore) is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of fluoro-polymer products for the medical, electronics, nuclear, fabrics and industrial markets. It is one of the 200 largest privately held U.S. companies and holds more than 2,000 patents worldwide. The company's medical division provides surgeons and patients a variety of surgical products and medical OEM products. Its implants product portfolio includes materials and components that solve complex medical problems in vascular, endovascular, interventional, general surgery and cardiothoracic, oral and orthopedic procedures.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- AGA Medical Holdings, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CID S.r.l. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Digna Biotech, S.L. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- NoToPharm s.r.l. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- OWL Genomics, S.L. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- RescueDose L.T.D. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Bolton Medical, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Ranier Technology Limited - Product Pipeline Analysis
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/146491