Liqueurs in Hungary to 2016: Latest Databook
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 06/25/2012 --Liqueurs in Hungary to 2016: Databook contains detailed historic and forecast Liqueurs consumption analysis, segmented at a category level. It provides year on year growth figures for the different types of Liqueurs available in Hungary , as well as volume data based on price segments and alcoholic strength. This report reviews the latest industry trends both for overall products as well as leading market players, which makes it an essential tool for companies active across the Hungary alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Liqueurs market in Hungary. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption volume and values, at channel level. "Liqueurs in Hungary to 2016: Databook" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Liqueurs category in Hungary
- Overview of the Liqueurs category in Hungary
- Analysis on consumption of Liqueurs in Hungary, by volume, value, brands and channels
- Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the Liqueurs category in Hungary
- Historic and forecast consumption value of the Liqueurs category in Hungary by alcoholic strength and by price segments
Reasons To Buy
- Provides you with important figures on consumption of the Liqueurs category in Hungary
- Allows you to analyze the Liqueurs category in Hungary with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
- Helps you plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/82237/liqueurs-in-hungary-to-2016-databook.html
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/149756