New Market Study Published: Saudi Arabia Real Estate Report Q3 2012
Fast Market Research recommends "Saudi Arabia Real Estate Report Q3 2012" from Business Monitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 06/28/2012 --The Saudi Arabia Real Estate report examines the Commercial Office, Retail and Industrial segments throughout the Kingdom in the context of our bullish outlook for the economy and buoyant construction sector.
With a focus on the two principal cities of Riyadh and Jeddah, the report covers the rental market performance in terms of rates and yields over the past 18 months and examines how best to maximise returns in the commercial real estate market, while minimising investment risk and exploring the impact of the government fed construction boom on a market already characterized by oversupply. The key growth areas driven by increasing activity on the part of international investors and the potential of the domestic consumer market are also explored with corporate growth strategies looking to the Kingdom for expansionary opportunities.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Nevertheless, Saudi Arabia's various real estate sectors are developing in different directions and at varying rates. The commercial market in general suffers from oversupply and is forecast to undergo limited growth in the short term; the data from H211 does not contradict this long-held view in light of the dynamic supply pipeline. Of the three sub-sectors that we survey there are pockets of growth opportunity, particularly in the retail and industrial segments.
There are, however, some positive fundamentals which will serve to support the real estate sector in the medium term, including the buoyant construction sector. The transport segment is also booming, especially in terms of rail infrastructure, with US$24bn of projects currently under way or in the pipeline. Positive infrastructure and pipeline developments, combined with a strengthening macroeconomic backdrop will insulate the economy somewhat from global economic headwinds.
- Riyadh's announcement that it will implement another expansionary budget in 2012 highlights the government's ongoing concerns about the need to shore up its key bases of support, given the growing threat of public unrest. While we maintain that large-scale protests are unlikely to occur in Saudi Arabia, large youth unemployment coupled with a lack of political liberties mean that tensions will continue to linger.
- Recent data from the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, which show a sharp pickup in money supply growth and bank lending, have led us to make a minor upward revision to our inflation forecast for 2012, from 4.7% to 4.9%. Nevertheless, we continue to expect moderating imported inflation to keep a lid on consumer price rises through the year.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Business research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Singapore Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Philippines Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- South Africa Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- South Korea Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Croatia Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Pakistan Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Bahrain Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- India Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Indonesia Real Estate Report Q3 2012
- Vietnam Real Estate Report Q3 2012
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/150273