Axela - Product Pipeline Analysis
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 07/02/2012 --Axela Inc. (Axela) is medical equipment company, based in Canada. It develops products for protein detection, characterization and monitoring products used in clinical research, health research and life science. Its products include dotLab mX system, panelPlus products, dot-Avidin products, dot-Rready products, dot-Covalent products and spare parts. The company provides services such as, technical and application support, on-site and in-house training, extended warranty, service and maintenance contracts, and custom application development services. It enables the real-time detection and quantization of protein binding events in complex media. The company operates though its distributors in the US and Canada with a European Sales office in Netherlands. The company distributes its products through its brands, dotLab mX, panelPlus, dot-Avidin, dot-Ready and dot-Covalent. Axela is headquartered in Ontario, Canada.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Axela Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
- Detailed Axela company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the Axela pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant Axela clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/84619/axela-inc-product-pipeline-analysis.html
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/150787