Small-cell Lung Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review H1 2012 - Latest Report
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 07/12/2012 --Small-Cell Lung Cancer Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2012 provides data on the Small-Cell Lung Cancer/Impaired Glucose Toleranceclinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Small-Cell Lung Cancer/Impaired Glucose Tolerance. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Small-Cell Lung Cancer/Impaired Glucose Tolerance.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Reasons to buy
- Understand the dynamics of a particular indication in a condensed manner
- Abridged view of the performance of the trials in terms of their status, recruitment, location, sponsor type and many more
- Obtain discontinued trial listing for trials across the globe
- Espy the commercial landscape of the major Universities / Institutes / Hospitals or Companies
Small-Cell Lung Cancer/Impaired Glucose Tolerance Clinical Trials, Trial Designs, Subjects Recruited, Unaccomplished Trials of Small-Cell Lung Cancer/Impaired Glucose Tolerance, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Novartis, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Company, Johnson & Johnson, Merck & Co., Inc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Abbott Laboratories, Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Celgene Corporation, Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd., Bayer AG, Eisai Inc., GE Healthcare, Biogen Idec Inc., Copharos Inc., Wyeth Pharmaceuticals Inc., National Cancer Center, The University of Texas, M.D. Andersons, Vanderbilt Medical Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Cancer Research UK, North Central Cancer Group, Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, The Cancer and Leukemia Group B, Columbia University, UCLA's Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Mayo Clinic, Duke University, Ohio State University, National Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/152778