Recently released market study: Carbonates in Dominican Republic
Fast Market Research recommends "Carbonates in Dominican Republic" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/20/2012 --Continued price competition between the largest carbonate brands caused a decline in year-on-year unit prices in current terms. The trend that started in 2004 with the introduction of Kola Real, an economy cola brand from Industrias San Miguel del Caribe SA, only accelerated in 2011. As carbonate manufacturers continue to compete for space on the shelves of the independent small grocers (which provided 75% of the sales of carbonates in volume terms), price wars have resulted in an almost...
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in Dominican Republic report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fruit/Vegetable Juice in Dominican Republic
- Concentrates in Dominican Republic
- Sports and Energy Drinks in Dominican Republic
- Bottled Water in Dominican Republic
- RTD Tea in Dominican Republic
- Drinking Milk Products in Dominican Republic
- Spirits in Dominican Republic
- Rtds/High-strength Premixes in Dominican Republic
- Wine in Dominican Republic
- Grocery Retailers in Dominican Republic
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/153254