What Makes Consumers Pay More for Beauty Products - New Market Research Report
Recently published research from Datamonitor, "What Makes Consumers Pay More for Beauty Products", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/20/2012 --Being able to charge a price premium is the holy grail for brands, but consumers feel subjected to claim overload. Some resonate more strongly than others. This interactive model focuses on six key product claims in the beauty market. What is most likely to make consumers pay more? And how does this vary by age, gender, and location?
- Access propriety data from Datamonitor's 2011 consumer survey, covering 28,541 consumers in 20 global markets.
- Use the interactive model to visualize the data the way YOU want to view it.
- Perform a country deep-dive or a claim-specific global overview. Customize the demographics to view your target audience.
Datamonitor has identified six claims which consumers will pay a price premium for in the beauty market: backed by scientific claims; organic, fair trade; sustainable packaging; rare/exotic ingredients; and limited edition packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
There were 28,541 respondents to Datamonitor's 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets: Australia; Brazil; Canada; China; France; Germany, India, Italy, Japan; Korea; Netherlands; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; Spain; Sweden; UAE; the UK; and the US.
There are four "dashboards" in this interactive model, allowing you to select your preferred analysis: by individual market; global overview; gender comparison; or age comparison.
Reasons to Get this Report
- What are the claims which are most likely to make consumers pay more for a beauty product?
- How does each claim rank within a market?
- In which countries do consumers identify most with each claim?
- How does the impact of claims vary by age and gender?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Female Personal Care Regimes in Brazil
- Personalization Trends in Personal Care
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the US
- Hair Care in Russia
- Preservative-Free Cosmetics Packaging Case Study: How improved packaging can tap into consumers' desire for natural beauty
- Oral Care in Russia
- Men's Grooming in Uruguay
- Colour Cosmetics in Japan
- Skin Care in the US
- Beauty and Personal Care Packaging in the US
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/153351