New Market Study: "Packaging Industry Outlook in Chile: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016"
New Manufacturing market report from BRICdata: "Packaging Industry Outlook in Chile: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016"
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/24/2012 --The Chilean packaging industry registered strong growth during the review period growing at a CAGR of 5.76%, supported by both growing food exports and the entry of major industry competitors into the domestic market. The food and beverages sector remains the key driver of the domestic packaging industry, and is supported by export demand and easy access to raw materials. Over the forecast period the industry is expected to grow at a CAGR 6.71%. As the domestic demand for packaging materials increases in line with the recovery in the economy, the Chilean packaging industry is expected to record an improving level of investment.
- Despite a decline in GDP during 2008-2009, anticipated economic growth is expected to provide impetus to the Chilean packaging industry.
- Increased hygiene measures are driving the need for technologically-advanced packaging machinery in the personal care and pharmaceutical industries.
- Active and smart packaging has been gaining popularly in Chile's food and beverage industry. Companies use active packaging to preserve the quality and extend the shelf life of food.
- Business-friendly regulations resulted in high levels of supplier activity in the Chilean packaging market. This, coupled with an increased export demand, has led to local packaging manufacturers following, and maintaining, international quality standards.
- In terms of end-user markets, the food and beverage industry accounts for nearly 73.5% of the packaging market, while the pharmaceutical sector represents 9%.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the packaging industry in Chile
- It provides historical values for Chile's packaging industry for the report's 2007-2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012-2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Chile's packaging industry, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It details the different macroeconomic factors affecting the packaging industry in Chile
- It covers an exhaustive summary on the key trends and drivers affecting the end-user markets in packaging
- Using Porter's industry-standard "Five Forces" analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Chile for the packaging industry
- It outlines the current regulatory framework in the industry
Reasons to Get this Report
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the Chilean packaging industry and each category within it
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities within the Chilean packaging industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the packaging industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and industry dynamics within five key packaging categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chilean packaging industry
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Manufacturing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Russia: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in China: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in India: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Indonesia: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers, and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Argentina: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in the UAE: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Brazil: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Packaging Industry Outlook in Poland: Market Size, Key Trends, Drivers and Challenges to 2016
- Strategic Insights and Future Growth Potential of Flexible Packaging in BRIC
- The Future of the Active, Smart and Sustainable Packaging Industry in the BRIC Countries
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/154081