Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Canada - New Market Report Now Available
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Canada", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/31/2012 --Total unit volumes of canned/preserved food grew by 2% in 2011 over the previous year (reaching 1.6 billion packaging units), which is higher than the CAGR of 1% registered for packaging volumes in this category during the review period. In 2011 canned/preserved fruit was the category which showed the fastest unit volume growth, up by 6% to reach 427 million packing units. Canned/preserved ready meals performed the worst with unit volumes of packaging declining by 3% in 2011 to 41 million...
Euromonitor International's Canned/Preserved Food Packaging in Canada report offers insight into key trends and developments driving packaging across the category. The report also examines trends and prospect for various pack types and closures: metal packaging, rigid plastic, glass, liquid cartons, paper-based containers; flexible packaging.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Canned/Preserved Beans, Canned/Preserved Fish/Seafood, Canned/Preserved Fruit, Canned/Preserved Meat and Meat Products, Canned/Preserved Pasta, Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Canned/Preserved Soup, Canned/Preserved Tomatoes, Canned/Preserved Vegetables, Other Canned/Preserved Food.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Canned/Preserved Food Packaging market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions, Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- Global Active, Smart and Intelligent packaging market by products, applications, trends and forecasts (2010-2015)
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012: Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging, Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets
- Baby Food Packaging in Canada
- Chilled Processed Food Packaging in Canada
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Canned/preserved Food Packaging in Mexico
- Baby Food Packaging in Colombia
- Chilled and Frozen Processed Food Packaging in Canada
- Global Anti-counterfeit markets in Food & Pharmaceutical applications by geography, technology trends and forecasts (2010-2015)
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/156102