Drinking Milk Products in Nigeria - New Market Report Now Available
New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 08/01/2012 --In 2011, smaller packaging units became the most important factor to drive growth of drinking milk products. Powder milk leads in smaller packaging unit as manufacturers continued to appreciate the inability of consumers to preserve evaporated milk due to poor electricity in Nigeria. This packaging comes in small sachets of 10g, 20g and 35g and therefore appeal to consumers with less purchasing power.
Euromonitor International's Drinking Milk Products in Nigeria report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Flavoured Milk Drinks, Flavoured Powder Milk Drinks, Milk, Powder Milk, Soy Beverages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Drinking Milk Products market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Drinking Milk Products in India
- Drinking Milk Products in Brazil
- Drinking Milk Products in France
- Drinking Milk Products in Taiwan
- Drinking Milk Products in the US
- Drinking Milk Products in Israel
- Drinking Milk Products in Ukraine
- Drinking Milk Products in Japan
- Drinking Milk Products in Belarus
- Drinking Milk Products in Spain
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/156280