Market Focus - The Haircare Market in Turkey, to 2016 New Report
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 09/20/2012 --Product Synopsis
- Market Review The Haircare Market in Turkey to 2016 is the result of Canadean's extensive market research
- The report presents quantitative analysis on Haircare consumption trends in Turkey, covering Haircare consumption volumes and values at market and category level for the latest financial year (current year) and the extreme ends of the historical and forecast periods. The report also presents the current year's data for top brands and distribution channels
- This report brings together Canadean Intelligence's research, modeling and analysis expertise in order to develop the market data. This allows domestic and foreign companies to identify the market dynamics and to understand which categories and segments are showing growth in the coming year
Introduction and Landscape
Why was the report written?
- This report provides authoritative and granular data on the Haircare market in Turkey to help marketers understand the trends and the underlying reasons behind them
- Based upon primary and secondary research to provide comprehensive and granular data, this report allows marketers to confidently update their strategic and tactical plans
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
This report examines the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns including the effects of consumers' behavior on total volumes, values, brands selected and types of product chosen.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in Turkey Haircare market, providing marketers with the essential data to understand their own, and their competitors', position in the market and the information to accurately identify where to compete in the future.
Key Features and Benefits
Detailed category coverage is provided, covering four product segments that include: Conditioner, Hair Colorants, Perms and Relaxers, Shampoo and Styling Agents.
Detailed product sales segmentation is provided for both volume and value data, and the current year's data for leading brands and distribution channels at category level.
Future forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/165705