Recently Released Market Study: Water Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
New Energy research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 10/25/2012 --Water Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Water Utilities industry in each of the G8 (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia and Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market.
Scope of the Report
- Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
- Provides textual analysis of the industry's prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
- Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
- Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
The G8 countries contributed $407.7 billion in 2011 to the global water utilities industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.8% between 2007 and 2011.
The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $493.1 billion in 2016, with a CAGR of 3.9% over the 2011-16 period.
Among the G8 countries, US holds the major share of the water utilities industry. It accounted for a share of 40.2% in 2011.
Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the water utilities industry, with market revenues of $163.9 billion in 2011.
The US is expected to lead the water utilities industry in the G8 nations with a value of $203.2 billion in 2016.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Spot future trends and developments
- Inform your business decisions
- Add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- Save time carrying out entry-level research
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Energy research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Water Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Industry Guide
- Crude Oil Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Natural Gas Production - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Water Utilities - Scandinavia Industry Guide
- Oil & Gas - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/173294