Market Report, "Consumer Electronics in Vietnam", Published
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Consumer Electronics in Vietnam", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/31/2012 --In 2011, the Vietnamese economy shows signs of slowing down and instability. Soaring inflation, coupled with slower GDP growth, led to consumer electronics seeing slightly weaker retail volume sales growth compared to 2010. The further devaluation of the Vietnamese dong against the US dollar, together with increasing market maturity, also negatively affected performance. All of these factors contributed to consumers tightening their budgets, particularly those in the lower to middle income...
Euromonitor International's Consumer Electronics in Vietnam report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the in-home, portable and in-car consumer electronics products markets at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market- be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Computers and Peripherals, In-Car Entertainment, In-Home Consumer Electronics, Portable Consumer Electronics.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Consumer Electronics market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Electronics in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics: Global Industry Guide
- Consumer Electronics in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Consumer Electronics in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/190361