New Market Study Published: Set-Top Box Market in India 2012
Recently published research from Netscribes, "Set-Top Box Market in India 2012", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 01/30/2013 --A Set-Top Box (STB) is an electronic device that is used to decode digital signals received from satellite to TV sets. It basically is a compact computer system including a Central Processing Unit (CPU), memory, local storage, and input/output ports assigned, programmed and meant for specific task related to TV broadcasting at end-user level. STB market in India, which has been largely driven by DTH services, is all set to witness significant growth in consumption as digitization proceeds further for in India.
The report begins with 'Introduction' section covering overview of Set-Top Box which provides basic idea of the technology, its function procedure and formats, and STBs in various broadcasting environment.
The 'Set-Top Box Market Overview' section emphasizes on global & domestic market state of STB business. Global overview features various qualitative and statistical information including market share of STBs in terms of STB types, market size of STB business, yearly shipments of the same and other related information. India overview segment is accompanies by information such as market size in CAS area, TV household related statistical information, STB-relevant TV industry state, STB adoption state in metro cities, market share of STBs in India, revenue generation potential of STB business and other similar information.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Next, a 'Government Initiatives' section captures major steps taken by government which directly or indirectly affects the industry.
It is followed by 'Drivers & Challenges' section elaborating the major furtherance & impediments for STB in India. Both the 'drivers' and 'challenges' are equally stressed upon to provide clear idea regarding the probable obstacles and rewards in the line of business and help vendors take necessary measures.
Next the recent developments and prominent trends in the market are captured under 'Market Trends' section.
The report continues with 'Market Opportunities' section where relevant areas for Set-Top Boxes are elaborated. Each of the opportunity areas are accompanied by statistical data for detailed analysis. The section also includes Porter's Five Forces analysis and SWOT Analysis, The section ends with information regarding major Multi System Operators (MSO) and DTH service providers in India with their contact details.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Tokyo Electric Power Company, Inc. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2012 Update
- Global Business Survey: Revenue Growth Trends and Key Markets for Growth in 2012-2013
- Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Food and Beverage Industry
- Global Pharmaceutical Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Buyer Spend and Procurement Strategies in the Global Pharmaceutical Industry
- Global Power Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Power Industry
- Global Mining Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Mining Industry
- Global Construction Supplier Industry Outlook Survey 2012-2013: Industry Dynamics, Market Trends and Opportunities, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Construction Industry
- Global Beverage Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Beverage Industry
- Global Airports Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global Airports Industry
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/200858