Andramed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis - New Market Report Now Available
Recently published research from GlobalData, "Andramed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 01/31/2013 --Andramed GmbH (Andramed) designs, manufactures and distributes minimal invasive devices such as stents snares, microsnares, baskets and catheters. The company's product portfolio consists of retrieval devices that include AndraSnare and AndraSnare Micro, Loopmaster-Sochman-Snare, AndraBasket and AndraBasket Gastro; peripheral stents/balloons such as AndraStent XL/XXL, Andramed U-Flex peripheral, selfexpandable 5F / 6F Nitinol Stent and ARACAN PTA XL balloon; Andramed valvulotome/over the wire valvulotom, namely, Andramed over the wire OTW valvulotome prospector; MRI Technology, namely, the Adrion MRI guidewire; and SmokEx Technology, namely, SmokEX. Andramed's products comply with EN ISO 13485 requirements. Andramed is headquartered in Reutlingen, Germany.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Andramed GmbH portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Eurocor GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Technolas Perfect Vision GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Morcher Gmbh - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- CerboMed GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Berlin Heart GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Aachen Resonance GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- CARDIONOVUM GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- DiaPat GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- botiss dental GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis.
- miacom diagnostics GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/200964