Recently Released Market Study: Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKR) - Product Pipeline Analysis
New Healthcare research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 02/12/2013 --Akers Biosciences, Inc. (ABI) is a diagnostic product manufacturer, based in the US. The company develops, manufactures and supplies rapid point care screening and testing products to health care providers. It develops products based on six different proprietary platform technologies for the development of diagnostic tests for applications including metabolites, environmentally-sensitive compounds, food-related contaminants and bio-warfare agents. ABI's key products include BreathScan, BreathScan PRO, Breath Ketone, PAIFA Heparin/PF4 Rapid Assay, Heparin/PF4 QC Serum Panels and Tri Cholesterol. The company has strategic alliances with established pharma and medical product companies with distribution channels to enhance its product portfolio. ABI is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Akers Biosciences, Inc. portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Healthcare research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Semprus BioSciences - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Lophius Biosciences GmbH - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Predictive Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKR) - Medical Equipment - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Neuralgia - Pipeline Review, Q2 2011
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Trinity College Dublin - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Gene Express, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/204269