Imperial College London - Product Pipeline Analysis - New Market Research Report
Recently published research from GlobalData, "Imperial College London - Product Pipeline Analysis", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 02/16/2013 --Imperial College London (Imperial) is an educational institution, based in the UK. It is a science-based institution and offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in science and technology, agriculture, business, the humanities, and medicine. The institution provides four types of courses such as, undergraduate, postgraduate, undergraduate prospects, and postgraduate prospects. It provides faculties in engineering, medicine, natural science and others. The institution provides services such as, accommodation, building maintenance services, capital projects and planning, facilities management, health and safety, and others. It is known for its teaching and research activities. Imperial is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Imperial College London portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- King's College London - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Trinity College Dublin - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopes - Global Pipeline Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2017
- Georgia Institute of Technology - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Product Pipeline in Medical Equipment Market - Robust Pipeline Strengthening the In-Vitro Diagnostics and Cardiovascular Devices Market
- BG Medicine, Inc. (BGMD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Qiagen N.V. (QIA) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis
- Siemens Healthcare - Product Pipeline Analysis
- bioMerieux S.A. (BIM) - Product Pipeline Analysis
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/206760