Personal Accessories in Hong Kong, China - New Market Research Report
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 02/18/2013 --With the recent financial crises, local consumers were less generous in spending on personal accessories in 2012. As the value of the stock market continued to decline due to global uncertainties regarding the Euro debt crisis, consumers had a pessimistic view. They were unwilling to spend on something which was unnecessary. Overall, personal accessories declined in both volume and value in 2012 compared to the previous year.
Euromonitor International's Personal Accessoriesin Hong Kong, China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Bags and Luggage, Jewellery, Watches, Writing Instruments.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Personal Accessories market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Personal Hygiene in Hong Kong
- Personal Care in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Clothing, Footwear, Accessories & Luxury Good Specialists in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Personal Accessories in Singapore
- Bags and Luggage in Hong Kong, China
- Jewellery in Hong Kong, China
- Clothing & Footwear in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Writing Instruments in Hong Kong, China
- Jewelry & Watches in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Luggage & Leather Goods in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/207069