The Insurance Industry in Ukraine, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 New Report
The report provides in depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in Ukraine, including:
- The Ukrainian insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and sub-segments
- The competitive landscape in the Ukrainian insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Ukrainian insurance industry
- The challenges facing the Ukrainian insurance industry
- The regulatory framework of the Ukrainian insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Ukraine
- It provides historical values for the Ukrainian insurance industry for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2011–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in the Ukrainian insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Ukraine and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons to Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Ukrainian insurance industry and each segment within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Ukrainian insurance industry
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Ukrainian insurance industry
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Ukrainian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future
- The growth of Ukrainian industry was partly due to the mandatory provisions for motor-third party liability and property insurance, small consumer loans and improving macro and micro economic fundamentals.
- The growth in the non-life insurance segment was attributed to the strong growth registered in the motor and property insurance categories, which were driven by mandatory insurance provisions.
- The presence of a range of saving products offered by banks with relatively higher interest rates, a decline in the total population and weak consumer purchasing power were the key causes of the underdevelopment of the Ukrainian life insurance segment.
- As a part of healthcare reforms, the government intends to enact laws relating to compulsory health insurance by 2014 and provide a range of healthcare facilities to citizens.
- In order to make the country’s insurance legislation compliant with that of the EU, the Insurance Supervisory Authority of Ukraine applies mandatory provisions for a range of insurance such as property, vehicle, small consumer loans and is proposed to make health insurance compulsory by 2014.
Axa Insurance Ukraine Insurance Company TAS PZU Ukraine Life Insurance JSIC INGO Ukraine Ukrainian Insurance Group
To view table of contents for this market report please visit:
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/218884