"Packaged Food in Ecuador" Is Now Available at Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research recommends "Packaged Food in Ecuador" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 03/21/2013 --Volume sales grew more in 2012 than during the review period, proving that the country's more stable economic environment increased consumer purchasing power. The large decrease of the unemployment rate during 2011 and 2012 allows Ecuadorians from even the lowest income groups to be able to afford basic packaged food products.
Euromonitor International's Packaged Food in Ecuador report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2008-2012, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Baby Food, Bakery, Canned/Preserved Food, Chilled Processed Food, Confectionery, Dairy, Dried Processed Food, Frozen Processed Food, Ice Cream, Impulse and Indulgence Products, Meal Replacement, Meal Solutions, Noodles, Nutrition/Staples, Oils and Fats, Pasta, Ready Meals, Sauces, Dressings and Condiments, Snack Bars, Soup, Spreads, Sweet and Savoury Snacks.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Packaged Food market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Packaged Food in the G20 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Markets to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Asia-Pacific to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in the G8 to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Eastern Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Latin America to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Asia to 2015: Market Guide
- Packaged Food in Emerging Europe to 2015: Market Guide
- The Future of the Food Packaging Market in Israel to 2017
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/225599