"Bionor Pharma ASA - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" Published
New Pharmaceuticals research report from Global Markets Direct is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/05/2013 --Global Market Direct's pharmaceuticals report, "Bionor Pharma ASA - Product Pipeline Review - 2013" provides data on the Bionor Pharma ASA's research and development focus. The report includes information on current developmental pipeline, complete with latest updates, and features on discontinued and dormant projects.
This report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Bionor Pharma ASA's corporate website, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases, both from Bionor Pharma ASA and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
- Bionor Pharma ASA - Brief Bionor Pharma ASA overview including business description, key information and facts, and its locations and subsidiaries.
- Review of current pipeline of Bionor Pharma ASA human therapeutic division.
- Overview of pipeline therapeutics across various therapy areas.
- Coverage of current pipeline molecules in various stages of drug development, including the combination treatment modalities, across the globe.
- Product profiles for late stage and clinical stage products of Bionor Pharma ASA with complete description of the product's developmental history, mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target and major milestones.
- Recent updates of the Bionor Pharma ASA's pipeline in the last quarter.
- Key discontinued and dormant projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Evaluate Bionor Pharma ASA's strategic position with total access to detailed information on its product pipeline.
- Assess the growth potential of Bionor Pharma ASA in its therapy areas of focus.
- Identify new drug targets and therapeutic classes in the Bionor Pharma ASA's R&D portfolio and develop key strategic initiatives to reinforce pipeline in those areas.
- Exploit in-licensing opportunities by identifying windows of opportunity to fill portfolio gaps.
- Exploit collaboration and partnership opportunities with Bionor Pharma ASA.
- Avoid Intellectual Property Rights related issues.
- Explore the dormant and discontinued projects of Bionor Pharma ASA and identify potential opportunities in those areas.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bionor Pharma ASA - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Clavis Pharma ASA - Product Pipeline Review - 2012
- Cytomegalovirus (HHV-5) Infections - Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Biotec Pharmacon ASA - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Bionor Pharma ASA (NUT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited - Product Pipeline Review - 2013
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/270627