Just Released: "Grocery Retailers in Uzbekistan"
New Retailing research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/06/2013 --Retailing witnessed the confident development of the grocery retailers channel at a steady pace. Living standards of consumers continuously rose, the potential of domestic producers strengthened and the population increased in number. This generated stronger demand for grocery products. However, the most influential among them was the increased income of consumers. This resulted in growing interest in a newer and wider range of products which stimulated the retailing market overall.
Euromonitor International's Grocery Retailers in Uzbekistan report offers insight into key trends and developments driving the industry. The report examines all retail channels to provide sector insight. Channels include hypermarkets, supermarkets, discounters, convenience stores, mixed retailers, health and beauty retailers, clothing and footwear retailers, furniture and furnishing stores, DIY and hardware stores, durable goods retailers, leisure and personal goods retailers. There are profiles of leading retailers, with analysis of their performance and the challenges they face. There is also analysis of non-store retailing: vending; homeshopping; internet retailing; direct selling, as available.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Modern Grocery Retailers, Traditional Grocery Retailers.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get This Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Grocery Retailers market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Retailing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Retailing in Uzbekistan
- Non-Grocery Retailers in Uzbekistan
- Retailing in Indonesia
- Global Home Improvement and Gardening Supplies Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Retailing in Poland
- Retailing in Singapore
- Global Online Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Duty-Free RetailersMarket Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Other Specialist Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
- Global Other General and Non-Specialist Direct Retailers Market Size and Forecast to 2016
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/271289